We are currently
recruiting a Project Change Lead in South West London for a year to
work on a Resourcing Modernisation project.
The Resourcing Modernisation Project is responsible for reviewing
the Strategic Resourcing Function, in building a personal, connected
process working to deliver a diverse range of top quality candidates
distinguishing them from competition and delivering talent in an
efficient and effective manner.
responsibility will be creating and implementing change management
strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and
minimize resistance. The change lead will work to drive faster
adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the
changes that impact employees.
• Develops the change
management strategy, approach and plan for the portfolio delivery
• Defines a clear case/rationale for change; picture of the end
state and journey map
• Utilise the change framework to apply a structured methodology and
lead change management activities within Resourcing Modernisation
• Holds ownership of the integrated change impact assessment &
deployment/implementation plans, supporting workstream leads in the
• Owns the design, development, delivery and management of
Skills and Experiences:
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles,
methodologies and tools
• Previous experience of delivering a global change programme,
particularly in Most of World (MoW) locations
• Understanding of project and/or programme management approaches
and tools within a large-scale organizational change
• Experience in HR Transformation particularly in Resourcing and HR
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.