This is a temp role
with a leading housing association in Central London who require an
experienced rent and revenue collections officer, starting ASAP.
The role will be involved with:
• Monitoring rent accounts and any collections required
• Agreeing repayment plans with current and former tenants
• Providing benefits advice to tenants
• Referring cases to Tenancy Support Officers if needed
• Taking payments from tenants and setting up direct debits
• Collating weekly and monthly statistics and reporting
• Assisting tenants with queries
• Court appearances
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role with a
housing organisation / local authority and it would be an advantage
to have used Orchard and Mobisoft previously. Ideally you will also
have a drivers licence and access to a vehicle as you may need to
This is a temporary role paying up to £14.85 per hour plus holiday
pay at 12.07% (total £16.64). Start date is ASAP and the role will
run for approximately 2-3 months, potentially longer.
If this role is of interest please submit your CV ASAP.
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.