We are working with a
leading global organisation that require an experienced HR assistant
for one year, covering maternity leave, working four days per week.
The main focus of this role is to provide HR admin support to the US
and it is very much a business facing role for HR, rather than
providing secretarial support.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in:
• Supporting with HR queries around policy and processes
• Provision of data analytics
• Being a liaison point in relation to any case management
• Providing ad hoc support to HR Advisors
• Updating HR systems and ensuring compliance
• Data cleansing, SAP and GDP reporting
• Supporting with recruitment administration for new hires and
• Working with other functions including mobility, HR Capability,
Reward, Talent and Learning
To be successful in this role you will need proven experience in a
similar role with a large blue-chip organisation. Exceptional
communication skills are a must as you will often be the face of the
HR function. MS Office is a must and ideally you will have used SAP.
This role is paid on a daily rate of £125 – £139.00 (PAYE) and it is
immediately available for the right person. This site is based at
Sunbury-on-Thames, an easy commute from Clapham Junction, and there
is parking on site if you prefer to drive.
If this role is of interest please submit your CV ASAP.
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.