Great opportunity for a
Recruitment Coordinator to join a well known global organisation
based 20 minutes from Clapham Junction. We have a 6 month+ temporary
role which potentially could be ongoing for a proven Recruitment
Coordinator to join our team.
Ideally you will have previously worked in an in-house recruitment
team, supporting a number of Recruiters with large volume
administration, and also involved in organising recruitment related
- Organising Event/Workshop administration
- Coordinating all recruitment activity for assigned business, to
include posting of requisitions, interview scheduling, candidate
communication, travel coordination, note storage and offer letter
- Project and system administration, data input and reporting (Excel
- Being the team's Superuser of Applicant Tracking System (previous
use of Kenexa Brass Ring or Workday would be desirable)
- Tracking of candidates through recruitment process
- Sourcing, research, data and CV mining as needed
- Proven ability to prioritize work load
- Attention to detail with demonstrable ability to multitask and
meet tight fluid deadlines
- Awareness of dealing with confidential information in a discreet
and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills.
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.