Working for a Biotech
company based in Milton, Cambridge, we are looking for a Marketing
Coordinator who is able to start ASAP in an ongoing role.
The successful candidate will provide marketing and organisational
support to development and delivery of Local Access solutions, tools
and tactics across selected medicines in order to support
achievement of maximum local access for patients in the UK.
- Support the
delivery of high quality local access materials and tools, for use
by the Regional Account Manager teams and the Value Solution Manager
team, to include managing compliance and approval requirements
- Work effectively and in collaboration with the Head Office based
Local Access Managers and brand teams to deliver the high quality
- Timely delivery of high quality materials and access tools and
solutions are delivered in line with processes. Feedback from Brand,
Field teams and Health Economics team
- Joint working with the NHS
- Provide administrative support to joint working projects with the
NHS including ZINC Support, tracking of transfer of value,
disclosures requirements for the organisation's website
- Timely completion of compliance processes
- Feedback from Joint working project leads
- Support the production of internal communications including
production of editions using Brain shark soft ware
- NHS Meetings and Events - work with brand marketing associate on
congress organisation relevant to payer customers ensuring logistics
support and all relevant process and policies are adhered to.
- Feedback from relevant internal stakeholders
- Ensuring budget is tracked according plan and effectively utilized
- Affiliate cross functional brand teams including Commercial and
Regional Business Managers and Regional Account Managers - Health
Economics, Value Solution Managers, Regulatory, Compliance, Safety
and Legal, Local value/access budget to support products (aligned
with SLA and GCF grade)
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.