We are currently hiring
a Claims Administrator for a 6 month role based in South West London
(20 mins by train from Clapham Junction).
This role is based within the Shipping team and the successful
candidate will investigate, interrogation of work records, purchase
orders, invoices, relevant email trails, accounts information in
order to provide final settlement accounts for the Ship Builder for
recovery of costs incurred.
1. Claims back office administrative service to maximise return of
direct costs incurred in the repair or replacement of defective
structure/equipment on new build vessels.
2. Coordination of guarantee claims, spares and service engineers to
the vessel(s) to conduct guarantee repair/replace activity ensuring
3. Produce accurate Management Information (MI) for technical team(s)
4. Prepare accounts and co-ordinate Final Settlement discussions
with the Ship Builder.
5. Review and trending of new build delivery spend.
• Good communication
skills (both verbal and non-verbal);
• Strong PC Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
• Experience of producing management information (MI) reports and
spread sheets, maintaining accurate records;
• Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholder
internally and externally including a variety of nationalities;
• Experience working in a project support/ administration role;
• Knowledge and experience of working with budgets and basic
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.