We are currently hiring
for a Graduate Marketing Specialist to cover a 9 month maternity
cover based in South West London (easily accessible by train from
Clapham Junction or there is free parking should you choose to
This is a great role working for a global organisation, being the
conduit between the graduate recruitment team and talent attraction
to ensure an engaged and effective candidate experience from
sourcing and attraction through to hire.
• Driving the attraction and engagement strategy of future talent
from interns through to graduate hiring across all segments
• Working with the Marketing Lead to set the graduate agenda,
executing activity under the direction of the Marketing Lead
• Being responsible for core aspects of flagship graduate projects
including global initiatives and UK recruitment campus events
(including Milkround and D&I events) which includes managing
suppliers, recruiting staff to support the event, briefing
stakeholders and volunteers and reporting back on the success of the
event including future recommendations
• Supporting Marketing Leads to ensure internal and external
consistency of messaging on a global platform
• Leading improvement activities, influencing and engaging
stakeholders effectively and quickly building credibility as a
recruitment marketing expert
• Driving the early years social media strategy and create engaging
content to share through owned channels.
• Experience of planning and implementing marketing campaigns
• Experience of creating social media content and working across
• Working knowledge of event management
• Ability to analyse statistics and data and create useful insight
• Experience of working with databases and event management tools
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.