We are currently
recruiting a number of HR Advisor/People Advisor positions to work
with our client, based in west London, for 5 months (with the
potential to go long-term) starting in December.
The primary purpose of the People Advisor roles are to coach line
managers to create and maintain engaged, high performing teams and
support them through the critical 'moments that matter’.
You will be working closely with HR Business Partner/s both within
and across segments where appropriate, HR Services and CoEs to
ensure the co-ordinated delivery of high quality HR support to the
business / function.
The role holder will manage relationships with key leaders for a
business or function, monitoring internal ‘weak signals’ to pre-empt
potential ER/IR risks and coach managers to inspire and drive
development of their teams, through appropriate interventions.
• Support managers in
managing informal and formal complex ER cases
• Delivery of HR calendar activities such as performance and pay
review and the bi-annual talent review process
• Analysis of business metrics and data to provide insights
• Support of HR Business Partners in delivery of
segment/business/function people plans and projects
• You will also be the escalation point for HR Services for all
exceptions to policy, responsible for facilitating a decision on all
• Provide coaching and advice to line management which is aligned
with the broader people plan and priorities
• Advise managers in making changes to their organisation or
sensitive people decisions/activities, e.g. creation of a new
position in organisation / managing a suspension, redeployment,
• Consult with line on requirements for new jobs/controlled org
changes before formal requests submitted
• Take part in assessment of candidates where appropriate (by
• Support HRBP in identifying learning priorities from Talent Review
/ talent forums
• Make sure individual actions arising from talent review are
completed and monitored and that talent development is happening
• Support completion of role evaluations for controlled organisation
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.