We have a great
opportunity for a candidate with HR and data analytical skills work
for a global organisation based near Heathrow.
This role is for 6 months, to start asap. We are looking for someone
who ideally has a HR degree/knowledge or HR experience with advanced
Excel skills (Vlook ups, Pivot tables), data manipulation and data
• The role is to support the UK HR Service delivery team in the
delivery of UK HR operations and payroll.
• Working with the Service Delivery Managers and third party
providers to investigate and identify root cause of issues and help
• Provide data and information to support the Workday Services
Programme (WSP), either using SAP or ADP Global View.
• Review of documentation produced by the WSP, such as Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPS) and job aids.
• Coordinating feedback from the HR Services delivery team on
requests by the WSP.
• Supporting the HR Services delivery team in activities such as
testing and reporting.
• You will have
experience of an HR database and reporting.
• Excellent spreadsheet skills (experience of pivot tables, vlook
ups, for example).
• Experience of Workday, SAP and/or ADP Global View desirable.
• Ideally has worked within a HR or Payroll function.
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.