We are currently
recruiting a number of HR Coordinator positions to work with our
client, based in west London, for 5-8 months starting in December.
Our client is transitioning from SAP to Workday and you will
contribute as the direct client support, maintaining and improving
HR reporting systems, tools, and processes, providing HR analytics
insights and support, and supporting project management and change
• Perform standard HR-related tasks or specific requests on behalf
of Line Managers with restricted access
• Coach employees on use of time and attendance systems to ensure
they are logging their time accurately
• Manage administration related to leave of absence cases for the
restricted access population
• Manage accurate and timely data provision for restricted
population special payments and tracking of work hours, etc.
• Support annual HR processes/projects with accurate people data
• Manage administration and logistics to support delivery of any
locally-run development programmes
• Work with business facing HR colleagues to deliver local aspects
of any organisational design/development activities or change
programmes ensuring no disruption to critical local HR processes and
• Support the annual performance management process, specifically
related to data and tracking
• Support the annual pay review process specifically related to data
cleanse, tracking and analysis
What we are looking for:
ability to administer HR systems and processes, knowledge of SAP and
Workday would be desirable
• Digital fluency – strong systems and computer skills across full
spectrum of Office programmes and analytical support tools (e.g.
Qlik, Power BI)
• Numeracy & analytical thinking – able to quickly and effectively
generate and analyse a range of data to provide accurate and timely
information to inform business decisions
• Project management – able to manage data and systems aspects of
local project delivery, keeping in mind at all times the overarching
objectives, timelines and interdependencies of the project to ensure
their contribution is of the highest quality.
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.