We are recruiting 2
International Mobility Advisors, both maternity covers, to start
ASAP for 1 year.
The successful candidates will have an understanding of the
mechanics of operating international HR processes in a global
complex business environment, and it is essential that you have
worked previously in an International Mobility Advisor role.
• Solid understanding
of International Mobility processes; immigration, tax and social
• The key focus of this role is to provide a dedicated client facing
International Mobility service to the businesses and their assignees
into and out of the UK
• Responsible for end to end HR international mobility operational
service delivery for designated businesses
• Develop and manage relationships with business facing HR, managers
and advisors in selected businesses
• Ensure services provided effectively to support business needs
within standard policy and client service framework
• Offer proactive first level of advice on policy application and
• Responsible for data management for expat payroll activities
• Provide basic training in IM processes to business facing HR
• Ability to manage
• Demonstrates experience and understanding of the requirement for
alignment of HR International Mobility to the needs of the business
• Proven ability in problem solving through judgement and decision
making ensuring any policy or process exception suggestions are
appropriately challenged and escalated as necessary
• Strong practical knowledge of global, regional and local
• Demonstration of data and payroll accuracy and desire for
continuous learning and personal improvement
• Strong process management and systems skills
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.