We have a great role
for a Logistics Coordinator, based near Reading, working for a well
known global organisation. This is a long term temporary role to
start ASAP until the end of the year.
The successful candidate will have a strong background within
logistics management and able to be extremely organised working
under pressure in a busy environment.
- Ensuring supply requests are completed timely and accurately to
trackside garages, manufacturing companies etc
- Completing all paperwork around logistics and providing admin
support for the team.
- Completing Safety data sheets, certificates for raw materials
- Ensure orders are tracked and go out the door at the right time
- Act as the Interface between requests and the internal or external
- Order fulfilment/inventory management/planning
- Operational chasing, ensuring internal actions take place
- Interacting with other teams and ensuring operations are happening
at the right pace
Ideally you will have
a logistics/supply chain/planning background and strong Excel
skills. Experience of SAP or similar would be an advantage but is
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.