We are a Training
provider with 2 offices based in the West End and City of London. We
are currently hiring a Training Assistant to support our West End
branch on a full time basis.
The objective is to support people throughout their courses to make
sure they get the most out of the learning opportunity and are more
than happy with the experience. The Training Assistants work as a
team sharing the administration of the training centre and
supporting the learners.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Giving people a warm welcome and running Start Up sessions when
they first start
• Booking lesson times and planning training timetables
• Scheduling training sessions and ensuring they are looked after
when they arrive and happy with their progress when they leave each
• Contacting people who have missed sessions or who have not booked
a session for a week or two to encourage them to keep going with
• Keeping the training centre looking tidy and efficient on a daily
• Setting up seminar rooms for delegates with equipment,
refreshments and supplies
• Taking stock and ordering training manuals, stationery and
supplies as required
• On an ad hoc basis, taking payment from learners who pay on a
regular basis, collecting course feedback, gaining recommendations
• Supporting learners before and during examinations and handling
• Initiating interim review conversations with learners to make sure
they are making the most of their learning opportunity and having a
This is a Monday - Friday 9-5.30pm, though there would be the odd
occasion when you would be required to work the 11.30am-8pm shift
and Saturdays from 10-4pm
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to those
applications that are successful. We may retain your details to
match against future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.