We have a great role
based near Reading for a Customer Service Order Manager, working for
a global blue chip organisation who have free parking or free bus
service to pick you up from Reading train station. This is a
temporary role, initially for 4 months but likely to be extended.
There are a team of eight UK Customer Order Managers working
together as one team. You will be responsible for the business to
business account management of your own portfolio within energy.
- You will be responsible for an account set of UK shipping
companies to receive/enter orders and facilitate the delivery of
lubricants to ships across the globe, ensuring adherence to strict
- Alongside taking responsibility for UK/Export Energy companies
ensuring delivery to meet supply ships schedules taking goods to
- You will be expected to build great relationships with the
customers, along with internally; Sales Managers based across the
UK, Logistics Co-ordinators based across the Globe, Finance Teams
and Sales Network Managers based across Europe etc… all who work
together to deliver global customer excellence.
- This role entails some complex processes and relationships, and
delivering best in industry customer excellence is the goal.
- B2B Customer Service Experience including entering orders on
to SAP is desirable.
- Demonstrate customer services experience within an office
environment handling numerous relations ideally with sales teams.
- MS Office; Word and basic Excel sheets, V-look ups/Pivot Tables.
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to those
applications that are successful. We may retain your details to
match against future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.