Are you a Payroll
specialist who has working knowledge of SAP and Workday? Our client
based in West London is looking for the right candidate to join
their team on a temporary basis.
The purpose of this role is to ensure accurate, timely payroll
delivery, including payroll preparation activities, in coordination
with the outsourced service provider. It provides transactional
support and payroll query management.
It is essential that you have Workday system knowledge as the client
is currently implementing the system, and we will only be able to
consider candidates who have used it.
• Prepare and monitor payroll data ensuring processes and data are
in place for payroll processing per country requirements and
• Work in coordination with the outsourced service provider to
ensure gross to net data is prepared and submitted in time, review
pre-payroll run data and verification, and provide final sign off to
vendor prior to final payroll runs to employees
• Conduct start of year and end of year payroll administration,
preparation and processing activities working with payroll service
• Support audits and regulatory requests for payroll data and
respond to and process requests for changes to Payroll data
• Monitor payroll input data quality (e.g. rewards, performance,
time and attendance etc.) and process payroll impacts
• Provide subject matter expertise in all payroll processes and a
sound knowledge of end to end payroll delivery
• Numeracy & analytical thinking – able to quickly and effectively
generate and analyse a range of data to provide accurate and timely
information to inform business decisions
• Proficient in using MS Office/Office365 applications
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.