We have an urgent
requirement for a Travel Coordinator to cover maternity leave
starting ASAP until Feb 2019, based 20 mins from Clapham Junction,
with free parking onsite.
This is a busy role, and we require a candidate who has previous
travel organisation knowledge and experience for a corporate
organisation, and strong attention to detail.
• Responsible for identifying specific requirements, according to
individual travellers’ business requirements to enable them to meet
their business needs
• Coordinating travel requirements, with the company’s TMC, to meet
travellers’ business requirements in accordance with the relevant
policies and processes
• Processing Armed Protection Teams (APTs) for airport moves on
Vantage aligning with commercial flight requirement
• Ensure travellers receive their confirmed itineraries, invoices
and Commercial Flight Authorisations (CFA), following up on any
• Communicating processes and policies to travellers. Supporting
them with the end to end travel processes according to their
• Manage travellers expectations for travel, addressing any concerns
they may have with them, and notify Travel Lead accordingly
• Ensure pre-travel compliance requirements are in place prior to
booking any travel, advising travellers of compliance queries and
• Working with TMC, Travellers and Travel Lead to ensure travellers’
TMC profiles and details are correct and up to date
• Full understanding of Vantage POB System to ensure accuracy and
adherence to data protection and confidentiality
• Full understanding of APEX reporting system to produce relevant
reports and support Person on Board (POB) management
• Managing Proof of Life documents on and off line for all
travellers who fall under ROO Security and Life Support, when
• Working as part of the Business Support Team for emergencies.
Understanding emergency procedures fully, to enable efficient
coordination of travel and communication to respective travellers,
with direction of Travel Lead in accordance with the respective
• Working with key stakeholders, in and out of the organisation, in
regard to relevant approvals and process compliance
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.