We are currently
recruiting for a Workday Project Manager who will project manage the
delivery of the functional, technical and data streams of activity
associated with the delivery of the Workday Services Programme, for
a 6 month role based near Heathrow.
The PM will have the following specific accountabilities:
• Bring together the
existing functional, technical, testing, architectural and data
activities set under one integrated plan
• Project manage the delivery of the integrated plan, working with
the respective activity leads, SI and wider workstream leads
• Develop an
integrated project plan covering the functional, data and technical
aspects of WSP
• Manage the integrated plan to deliver on time, to scope and within
budget in a safe and reliable manner and in accordance with the
organisation’s Values and Behaviours.
• Manage risks, resource conflicts and interdependencies between WSP
• Build effective relationships with WSP stakeholders including
workstream leads and wider key stakeholders
• Communication of project status to WSP Governance and PMO
• Identify and manage interdependencies and integration issues with
other IT&S and HR projects ensuring Project and Programme plans are
o Ensure all change requests are fully understood, impact
assessments completed and the appropriate business justification has
been received and funding approved.
o Deliver outcomes within defined governance models including Scope
definition and acceptance, benefits identification and realisation,
HSSE compliance and resource management.
• People Management:
o Manage workload to ensure team members are consistently managed
o Promote effective teamwork in a cross Workstream collaboration and
manage the resolution of interpersonal issues.
• Identify and onboard specialist resource e.g. Time & Absence SME’s
• Ensure that the implemented solutions meet compliance and data
• Deliver solutions that ensure operational integrity and on-going
reliable availability of the systems to the business.
• Manage engagement with Workday Delivery Assurance Manager during
all key stages of the project
- Outstanding project
management experience, acquired through multiple large project
delivery in global organisations;
- Specific experience of operating within a complex global
organisation which is geographically dispersed;
- Demonstrable experience of delivering Workday and complex
- Experience of working with the HR function;
- Able to manage budgets in excess of $5m annually;
- Able to manage project risks and dependencies;
- Risk & Issue Management.
- Project management
in an Agile methodology;
- ITIL awareness;
- Experience working with different cultures.
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.