We are recruiting for a
Workstream Lead to assist the Resourcing Modernisation Project
Director to deliver a modern resourcing function.
The successful candidate will have previous project experience
within Resourcing, and ideally have LEAN methodology. This role is
for 1 year, and will be office based near Heathrow.
The primary purpose of the role is to design, develop, and deliver
modern resourcing processes required to fully utilize technology and
deliver the necessary talent to a global organisation. In addition
to working closely with the other Resourcing workstream leads and
the Resourcing Modernisation director, you will partner with the HR
Modernisation team to simplify and align new modern processes.
• Gather process
requirements across all hiring types (professional, graduates,
hourly, etc.) and regions
• Utilise requirements to recommend the number and type of
resourcing processes required to meet business needs
• Support process standardisation across regions/segments wherever
possible (Utilising Lean Principles and Design Thinking)
• Provide Technology lead the key technology requirements based on
• Understand HR Modernisation process requirements and incorporate
into proposed design
• Align proposed resourcing processes with Signature Talent
Management, Controlled Org, Client Solutions and Global Job
• Identify and escalate key risks and opportunities regarding
process redesign to Project Director
• Identify key change management implications and work with change
management lead to build an effective change management plan
• Provide recommendations regarding implementation phasing/timing
• Investigate and incorporate external best practice into design
• Deep functional
recruiting experience - in depth knowledge of resourcing processes
• Experience evaluating processes and driving
• Ability to think progressively about the methodology to define
processes and the processes themselves
• Experience working with multiple parties (including external
partners) to deliver results
• Ability to work across the HR function and with different levels
• Ability to focus on core programme activity and navigate political
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note
that time constraints mean we are only able to get back to
successful applicants. We may retain your details to match against
future job opportunities.
NB. It is a very competitive job market so before submitting your CV
it is worth a final check to make sure it is well laid out, up to
date and accurately reflects your qualifications, experience, skills
and abilities in relation to the position you are applying for.
Where you want to highlight your particular suitability it is worth
using a covering letter with your CV.